Terms of Service
The following terms and conditions govern all use of the Travelbug app.
The app is offered subject to your acceptance without modification of all of the terms and conditions contained herein.
Please read this agreement carefully before accessing or using the app.
By accessing or using any part of the app, you agree to be bound by the terms and conditions of this agreement.
- Payment and Renewal - An optional paid subscription is available within the app. The term of a subscription is one year. The subscription will auto-renew at the end of the term unless auto-renewal is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the term. Payment for a subscription will be taken from your iTunes store account.
- Changes - we reserve the right to modify or change any part of this agreement. It is your responsibility to check this agreement periodically for changes. Your continued use of the app following the posting of any changes to this agreement constitutes acceptance of those changes.
- Disclaimer of Warranties - the app is provided “as-is”. The developer hereby disclaims all warranties of any kind, express or implied, including, without limitation, the warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement. The developer makes no warranty that the app will be error free, or that access thereto will be continuous or uninterupted. You understand that you use the app at your own discretion and risk.
- Limitation of Liability - In no event will the developer be liable with respect to the subject matter of this agreement under any contract, negligence, strict liability or other legal or equitable theory for:(i) any special, incidental of consequential damages; (ii) the cost of procurement for substitute products or services; (iii) for interruption of use or loss or corruption of data; or (iv) for any amounts that exceed the fees paid by you to the developer under this agreement during the 12 month period prior to the cause of action. The developer shall have no liability for any failure or delay due to matters beyond their reasonable control. The foregoing shall not apply to the extent prohibited by applicable law.
- Indemnification - You agree to indemnify and hold harmless the Developer from and against any and all claims and expenses, including attorneys’ fees, arising out of your use of the app, including but not limited to your violation of this Agreement.